Cullimore Group looks to a changing future while keeping its family values


 

Formed in Whitminster in 1927 as Moreton C Cullimore, the Cullimore Group’s two-tone green trucks have been a familiar sight on Gloucester’s roads for over 90 years. The current MD Moreton Cullimore – who shares the same first name as his late grandfather and founder of the business – has gradually taken over the running of the family firm from his father and chairman Roger Cullimore as the latter’s health begins to deteriorate. A man of many parts, Moreton Cullimore […]