Iveco has launched new software to help customers get the best out of its expanding range of services.
Iveco On groups together the brand’s extensive portfolio of services with the aim of improving customers’ vehicle uptime and fleet efficiency and productivity, whilst reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) and ensuring driver’s safety and comfort.
The services offered so far under the Iveco On umbrella are organized into five groups:
• Fleet, which offers efficient fleet management through fuel consumption and driver monitoring, mission planning, route optimisation and order dispatch.
It includes the Iveco Web API that allows fleet owners to control their fleet from different brands in a single tool via flexible data integration.
• Uptime aims to keep the vehicle on the road, avoiding unforeseen breakdowns and providing roadside assistance. The vehicle monitoring, overseen by the control room, allows provision of remote assistance, avoiding unplanned stops. In addition, Iveco Top Care gives premium customers priority on repairs.
• Care looks after the owner, the driver and the vehicle while on the road with vehicle monitoring and reporting. The Smart Report provides customers and drivers with tips on how to improve the driving style for fuel and vehicle optimisation. Truck drivers can also benefit from the Easy Way App.
• Maintenance and Repair offers specialised assistance with a choice of tailored service contracts whilst Elements offers customisable service packages.
• Parts provides Iveco’s parts and accessories services with access to original accessories and new parts from Iveco’s range of genuine parts, Reman and Nexpro.
Launching Iveco On this week, Thomas Hilse, Iveco brand president, said: “Iveco On opens up a world of services imagined and designed just for our customers.
“It creates an ecosystem of integrated solutions designed to help our customers manage their business more efficiently, easily and profitably.
“We are constantly developing new services to support them in new ways."