New driver permits needed to travel to EU under no-deal Brexit


UK hauliers and commercial drivers who operate in the EU will need a number of new documents if the UK leaves the EU without a deal. The Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) has confirmed drivers will require an International Driving Permit in some countries (France, Italy and Cyprus) and adult and child passports should have at least six months left to travel to most countries in Europe (not including Ireland). The DVLA has urged drivers to check their passports and […]