In today’s digital world, security has become a business-critical issue. The need to provide smart, efficient, and customer centric services has led to the digitalisation of transport operations and the adoption of the Internet-of-Things. Yet this leaves transport operators vulnerable to attack from cyber criminals, terrorists, and hostile nations.
The recently imposed NIS Directive has enshrined security in EU law and ensures that operators of essential services must comply with minimum cyber security standards. Digitalisation also offers new security and safety opportunities with technologies from enhanced monitoring, surveillance, and scanning to data analytics and machine learning.
This senior-level, one-day congress is co-located with the long running SmartMetro Congress and will be your chance to:
- Benchmark yourself against other transportation verticals
- Defend against growing cyber threats
- Protect people, assets and revenue
- Learn about technologies from enhanced monitoring, surveillance, and scanning to data analytics and machine learning
- Comply with the NIS Directive recently enshrined in EU law
Click here to learn more.Freight in the City Expo page ≫