Taking place on Thursday 21st June 2018 at the Telford International Centre Talent in Logistics is the only conference and awards event completely dedicated to the exceptional training, learning and development professionals in the transport and logistics industries.
The conference agenda offers focused, relevant professional development sessions for the transport industry covering “The DVSA’s thoughts on the future of vocational training” “How to overcome resistance to Driver CPC”, “The Apprenticeship Levy – making it work for your business”, and “How to attract diverse talent to your business”.
Debates and panel discussions will cover relevant topics such as “What will Brexit mean for training regulation in transport and logistics”, “Why aren’t young people attracted to working in transport and logistics?” and “Automation – what training is needed for the future?”
Book your conference ticket now to secure a chance to:
- Undertake relevant professional development
- Be awarded 3 hours CPD for attending from CILT UK
- See presentations from expert speakers
- Attend seminars about topics relevant to your role in our industry
- Participate in lively debates, workshops and panel-led discussions
- Network with reputable suppliers in the Information Zone
- Witness live best-practice LGV demonstrations
The Talent in Logistics Awards take place that evening at the same venue, including a drinks reception, delicious 3-course meal and an entertaining post-dinner performance from top Queen cover band, Flash. The winners will be revealed by special guest Jeff Stelling, from Sky Sports. It is the perfect way to celebrate excellence in our industry, meet potential new customers and network in a fun and exciting environment.
Visit www.talentinlogistics.co.uk for more information.Freight in the City Expo page ≫