THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!
Enter the iPad 2 Prize Draw
With the launch of Motortransport.co.uk, we want to continue to deliver the same high quality, incisive editorial our readers have come to expect.
To help us, we would really value your thoughts and opinions – and by way of an incentive, you will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win an iPad 2, worth £400.
Simply complete our short survey and don’t forget to add your email address!
Motortranpsort.co.uk Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
• The prize for the winner is an ipad2
• All entries must contain a valid name and phone number or email address in order that winner can be easily contacted.
• There is a limit of one entry per person.
• The prize draw closes at 12 noon Monday 2nd April 2012
• Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
• This prize draw is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Road Transport Media or their immediate family.
• Road Transport Media shall not be held responsible for technical errors – in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise – preventing entry into the prize draw.
• The winner will be picked at random by the Editor of Motor Transport
• The winner will be contacted 14 days after the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within this period, the prize will be redrawn.
• The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this draw. The promoter reserves the right to withhold any prize under this clause.
• If any of the clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unforeseeable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
• The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this draw at any time without notice.
• The prize draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English law, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.
Promoter: Motor Transport, Road Transport Media Ltd, 9 Sutton Court Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4SZ. Registered in England and Wales no.07464854